If your washer has broken down on you, and you are not quite sure what is wrong with it, we have some tips to help homeowners get their appliances back up and functioning. Although, often times it is hard to diagnose and fix your appliances on your own, if you run into this problem you should call a nearby appliance repair technician.
Some common washer problems include:
- Washer is making loud noises
- My washer is leaking
- The machine will not turn on at all
- Water will not drain from the washer
- The washer does not spin
- Will not fill with water and more!
If you live in the GTA and you experience problems with your washer you should call QuickFix Appliances at 1 888 549 6777 for the most efficient washer repairs around!
Repairing a washing machine may sound like a difficult task to tackle on your own, one thing you should always ensure is that your machine is unplugged when you attempt to fix it. If you use your washer and you realize that it is damaging your clothing, try and go through the instruction manual to find out if you are using it as the manufacturer outlines, this should make your life easier.
In order to reduce the problems with your washing machine, you can:
- Use your washer less
- Pay close attention that you don’t overload the washer
- Prepare clothes properly before loading the washer
- Check the drum of your washer regularly
- Do not let wet clothing sit in the washer for long periods of time
If you have tried time and time again, but you still cannot figure out why your washer is malfunctioning it may be time to call a repair technician.